From time to time, you may wish to have a clock on its own network, or you may not have a network connection available at the site where the clock is to be installed. In these instances, you purchase a Sierra Wireless Modem from HourDoc.com and configure it to work with your clock.
Here are the steps to connect the modem to the clock.
NOTE: to configure the modem, please click here for the article on how to a configure modem.
- Power the modem by connecting the power cable to a power outlet.
- Use the ethernet cord provided (you can use your own) and connect the modem to the ethernet jack at the back the clock.
- Power the clock by connecting the power cable to a power outlet.
- Configure the clock with the static IP of 192.168.13.100
- Configure the clock with the subnet of 255.255.255.000