To access this portion; click Timecard Approval on the root menu menu.
You will be directed to this page; select View Payroll Data
After selecting the view payroll data from the overview screen, you can choose any department that you would like to review. Within each department is a listing of all of the employees associated to that department.
When you click View data next to the selected location/department, this will show you all the regular hours + holiday hours + overtime hours + PTO hours for the employee.
- You can submit overrides in the white boxes under each field; this has been set in place for "Quick Overrides" that need to be made for an employee.
- Next to the employee's name, on the right hand side you will find "View Times". This allows you to view all the time entries + days off taken + holidays and holidays worked.
When you click View Times, it opens up a pop-up window. If one employee is assigned to multiple departments, all their hours for the pay period will show up in this window, but notice there are time entries displayed in black and in blue.
- If one employee is assigned to multiple departments, all their hours for the pay period will show will be shown here but the time entries will either be displayed in black and in blue.
- The time entries that are displayed in black are time entries the employee worked in the location/department you are viewing in payroll.
- The time entries that are displayed in blue are time entries that the employee worked in his/her other assigned department/departments. The location/department name will be displayed beneath the time entry.
Click the " X " on the top right to close the pop-up window and return to the payroll screen.