Issue: Currently tips and commission permissions are based on employee type (manager or super manager).
- Login as Client Lasco (they should have access to Tips & Commission - found on homepage tile)
- Login as any other Account (they shouldn't have access to Tips & Commission - found on homepage tile)
- Search for the second client you tested with under the "login as" screen, and edit there admin account settings.
- at the bottom of the admin account settings screen there are modules
- enable tips & commission for this client.
- Login as the second client again
- They should now have access to the Tips & Commission module
Issue: Currently the job title is displaying incorrectly on the wage index page
When a user that was saved in the old freetext field and opens the edit page:
No Job selected will display:
Once selecting a job from the dropdown and submitting the form:
The users job will display his job title instead of the code: