The clock will automatically update itself for Daylight Savings, but it is good practice to make sure the unit has correctly made the transition.
If you need to change the time zone follow these steps:
- Change the clock to offline/setup mode by sliding the toggle on the back of the unit (see picture below). Wait for the clock to restart.
- Scroll through the menu using the arrow keys until you arrive at TIMEZONE.
- Press the E key and search your appropriate timezone using the arrow keys.
- Press the E key to save your choice.
- Slide the toggle switch back and the clock will restart with the new timezone.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.