Enable User to Manage onBoarding
- Click Preferences --> Personnel
- Click the employee's name
- Check the options as pictured below:
- Go to Preferences --> Managers
- Click on "manage department assignments" for the applicable manager.
- Click "Assign new location/department"
- Select the appropriate location/department(s) (control+click to select more than one) and click submit.
- Click "limit personnel" to limit this new manager to view only select employees.
- Select "limited access" from the drop down menu.
- Check the names of the employees who this manager should have access to, and click "limit personnel":
- Click "edit permissions" and check the appropriate boxes on the left (do not change anything on the right), then click submit:
- The new manager is now ready to manage onboarding for the employees you selected in the previous step. Managing onBoarding includes the ability to finish and sign form I-9 step 2.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.