- Employee logs in to onboard.myhourdoc.com
- Employee goes through each form and fills out the required information, then either submits the form, or signs, then clicks "confirm and proceed."
- After the employee has filled out all the forms, they are presented with a summary page that shows a listing of completed forms, along with a big "finalize and lock" button. Once clicked, this button locks the documents so the employees cannot change them (without manager intervention).
- At this point, the employee I-9 is ready for manager verification
- Login to onboard.myhourdoc.com as a manager and create a new employee (click "create new personnel")
- Give (or email) the user credentials to the employee
- Wait for employee to fill out forms and "finalize"
- Login to onBoarding as a manager and click the finalized employee's name in the "Pending I-9" section
- Fill out the required information for Step 2 on the I-9, sign, and confirm and proceed
- The employee onBoard has been successfully completed. e-Verify will be done either by you or G&A (I'm not sure what your agreement is).