These notes are to setup the Sierra Wireless Raven XE Model: H2225E-C
7/23/2010 Notes to setup Airlink Raven
1. Set PC to use IP 192.168.13.100 then use AceManager to connect to Raven (default IP 192.168.13.31)
2. Install 'AceManager' software on PC
1. Using AceManager select the connect option.
2. Specify the TCP connection type and enter the address 192.168.13.31 to connect to
3. Select the 'Cellular' option in the navigation pane
4. Set the APN (AT&T using i2gold)
5. Select the 'PPP/Ethernet' option in the navigation pane
6. Set the 'Host public mode' option for all hosts to use private IP
7. Set DHCP Server mode to disabled
8. When the Raven connects to the cellular network it will assign a public IP which will be used to connect to the terminal (126.96.36.199)
NOTE: You will need to install a SIM card in the Raven before connecting to the cellular network.
1. Assign a static IP address in the terminal (192.168.13.100)
2. Set the terminal's gateway to 192.168.13.31 (the Raven's internal IP)
YOU NEED ACEMANAGER: