To change multiple fields for multiple employees at once, HourDoc has a "mass-edit" personnel feature whereby you can view all your employees on one screen and type in new values for all of them at the same time. For example, you could reset passwords and update email addresses all at once. This is accomplished by:
- Go to the personnel listing
- Click on the "Mass-edit personnel" button
- Choose which fields you want by clicking "reset field selection"
- Choose your fields. For example, you can choose Employee Name, Email, and Password.
- Click Display Personnel
- Enter the new values by clicking in the box on directly on the text you want to edit.
- You can update rows individually, or you can update the entire screen at once by clicking "Update All" at the bottom of the page.
See the attached screenshots.