We are very exited to release an update to our Day Off Request email. We have added functionality to setup multiple managers, rather than just the Primary Manager, to receive the Day Off Request email.
Setup Eligible Managers:
To make a manager eligible to receive the Day Off Request Email, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Preferences - Managers
- Select the Manager or Super Manager you want to make eligible
- Select the permission "Receive day off request email"
Once saved the managers that are eligible will be available to be selected from the employee screen as show in the next section.
To setup multiple managers to receive the Day Off Request email follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Preferences - Personnel
- Select the employee by clicking on their name
- From the Primary Manager(s) section, select the manager that should receive the Day Off Request Email
- To select multiple managers, hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard while clicking
- All super managers and managers must have the preference "receive day off request email" to receive the email. This permission also determines what managers will appear in the select list for the employee
- If no managers are indicated, then the email will be sent to all super managers with the preference active